Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles

+3
FBI TOXiiC
Tenacious Dan
Headhunter
7 posters

Go down

Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles Empty Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles

Post by Headhunter Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Quite possibly the best arcade game on the marketplace, with a 4 player online/offline co-op/

Basically, you play as a man who has a sword and slaughters people. There, that is the entire game in 1 sentence. Thats it, no really, it is all there is and ever will be of this game.

The story line is, not that it matters, you live in a castle and semmingly head-bang all day long to renassiance music. Untill the castle party is crashed and 4 princesses are stolen by many dirty, dirty, horny, dirty Dan-like people. These people run off into the forest with the whores to have there dirty way and its up to you, and the 5,000 pathetic soldiers that couldn't tell you which team they are on to retrieve them and for no apparent reason. Kiss them when you save their dirty whore asses and more than likely catch AIDS off their dirty whore face's ........... Dirty whores.

Now, when the game begins you are a useless individual who can barely even swing a sword. Just like Nolly. As you progress and rank up you'll learn new combos and upgrade your spells, agility, speed etc. And become God-Like, like God.
There are some strange things in this game. For example, 1 slice of toast turns you into a giant muscle man that has the intelligence of a brick and smashes everything with its fists.
There are tiny, floating animals that sorta buzz around and pick their nose while you murder things.
For some unknown reason there is a giant cat, that likes to box you.

How many other games can you say you float on a corpse down a river while fighting a giant boxing cat-fish?

I think this is the only arcade game you could actually come back too. I don't think any other game has a deer that propels around the forest by using its ass as a rocket booster. You couldn't make that up

I'd reccomened downloading this game and masturbating vigrously over it. As you do, If you don't enjoy this game, please jump through a closed window.

Fans of CoD won't like this, there are more than 2 colours. "Argh, the colours! I'm melting!!"
Headhunter
Headhunter

Male Number of posts : 265
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles JesusCopter
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles Empty Re: Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles

Post by Tenacious Dan Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 pm

i played the demo, loved it, brilliant music, it reminded streets of rage only with swords but non the less, very appealing tits

Tenacious Dan
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 559
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI+Holy+Dan
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles Empty Re: Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles

Post by FBI TOXiiC Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:28 pm

How much microsoft points is it ?
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 1524
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI Toxiic

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraEvil Jesis Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:35 am

i got the demo, and i thought it was brilliant
its quite expensive - 1200 microsoft monies

ExtraEvil Jesis

Number of posts : 705
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles ExtraEvil Jesis
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:40 am

Fuck that ha
Im keepin my microsoft monies for CoD DLC Razz
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Headhunter Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:39 pm

FBI TOXiiC wrote:Fuck that ha
Im keepin my microsoft monies for CoD DLC Razz

lol, COD,you're better off throwin your money down the sewer.

CoD is such a crappy copy of Counter Strike its unbelievable. Want to play a prope FPS that requires skill, play Counter Strike Source.
Headhunter
Headhunter

Male Number of posts : 265
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles JesusCopter

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraEvil Jesis Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:42 am

you really should play counterstrike, its brilliant

ExtraEvil Jesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowe Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:29 am

Was playing Castle Crahers with Barry and Breastys earlier......Was fuckin brilliant! It was so funny fighting the last boss and that corn guy with the popcorn haha. Most fun I had on xbox in a while compared to Gears and COD 5. . But be warned we cannot stress this enough there are more than 2 shades of brown........ I know its a big change.
Bowe
Bowe

Male Number of posts : 735
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI Bowe

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraEvil Jesis Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:06 am

more than 2 shades of brown!!!!
clearly tis the work of satan!!

ExtraEvil Jesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Grissom Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:09 am

Got this game last night. Absolutely savage. running around hitting people with a giant sausage whilst a floating giraffe head helps me to level up quicker (god only know why a giraffe head would be able to do that). A little on the expensive side. But definately worth it
Grissom
Grissom
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 519
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Grissom Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 am

Oh yeah and the bit where the owl gets the scutters and shits so much it dies is hilarious
Grissom
Grissom
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 519
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI Grissom

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Swift Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 am

Its over €15 if you pay 27Euro for your points. Thats the price in Gamestop and Xtra Vision
FBI Swift
FBI Swift

Male Number of posts : 906
Gamertag : Staff
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowe Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:30 am

Grissom wrote:Oh yeah and the bit where the owl gets the scutters and shits so much it dies is hilarious

When the deer does it it's even funnier. And then at the end of the level you get to ride it.It's fucking brilliant this game.
Bowe
Bowe

Male Number of posts : 735
Gamertag : Castle Crashers - More manly than God's testicles FBI Bowe

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Swift Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Bowe wrote:
Grissom wrote:Oh yeah and the bit where the owl gets the scutters and shits so much it dies is hilarious

When the deer does it it's even funnier. And then at the end of the level you get to ride it.It's fucking brilliant this game.

I knew alot of Dubs were into beastiality but not you too Bowe! Shocked
FBI Swift
FBI Swift

Male Number of posts : 906
Gamertag : Staff
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraEvil Jesis Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 am

this game is brilliant

ExtraEvil Jesis

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:25 am

Omfg i got this game yesterday and its fucking hilarious haha
Anybody up for a game later?
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 pm

I made a sig with the Red Knight in it Razz
Whats whit things shittin themselves so much in this game haha
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down