Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iC v FBI

+12
Mr EoinD
RvZ
Rapture
blessed
Bamalam
FBI TiNTiN
Jugs
Tenacious Dan
lee brophy
FBI TOXiiC
Josef Fritzer
Redlad
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

iC v FBI - Page 6 Empty Re: iC v FBI

Post by FBI TOXiiC Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:45 pm

blessed wrote:bosco your ginger and have acne gtfo of me child
isint redlad ginger?
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 1524
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FBI Toxiic
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

blessed wrote:bosco your ginger and have acne gtfo of me child

get off of you would ya rather a big black lad squatin over you

Back to top Go down

Post by Redlad Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

FBI TiNTiN wrote:
Redlad wrote:lol you have probable played the most days otu of anyone here.. you the one second from the left yea? midget
naaaa if u cud read im d one on d far left.......Wink

he joined FBI i havent said a bad thing about someone else till they do it to me..

Redlad

Number of posts : 47
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 IC I RedLaaD
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

FBI Holy Dan wrote:see page 3, ush may also know more than i do, u only make urself look like a fool wen u deny even playing with us wen u joined ic and question y i deleted u , if u didnt play with me, y did u care? no brainer red....

id say after ur team wining that ic lan game u prob think ur ic team 1 material and would easily bitch about ur fellow cod4 mates jst to get a place on the top 4/5 team if yiz have one, things may b honky dory now, but give redlad a few months and ull see how cocky/arrogant he is to play with......

like i already said redlad is a faggot .... but so is everyone in ic.. so its alll good

redlad is in the top 3 best cod4 players in ic ... so dunno where your getting that dan ..... can belive he was ever in ie with that skill

blessed

Number of posts : 44
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 Your name here
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Redlad Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:46 pm

yep i am

Redlad

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TiNTiN Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 pm

FBI TOXiiC wrote:
Redlad wrote:lol you have probable played the most days otu of anyone here.. you the one second from the left yea? midget
Jesus, to think yous 2 were good mates on xbox a while back, then ya joined iC Rolling Eyes
i loved playn with redlad best mate on xbox live a month ago......jesus only a month
fuck sake...funny what clans do t people
R.I.P redtin Sad
FBI TiNTiN
FBI TiNTiN

Male Number of posts : 244
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FBI Tintin
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Josef Fritzer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:47 pm

blessed wrote:
Fitzer wrote:
blessed wrote:and we said that where??

according to some1 in ur clan ur not, we asked em today and he sayed u announced it on ur site .

em get your facrs straight , eoin apperently said it to you , one of the ic lads posted we should stop trying to play irish clans
on our site

but me being ic clan leader and a general prick i decided that was a stupid idea................ so yah we are still playing irish clans

Nah i dont beleive you, Eoin sayed directly to me and bosco, we dont play irish clans anymore so stop saying were wrong and this is why i love irish clans , all this bullshit Razz
Josef Fritzer
Josef Fritzer
Clan Member

Female Number of posts : 778
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FzN+Fitzerr

Back to top Go down

Post by Redlad Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

FBI TiNTiN wrote:
FBI TOXiiC wrote:
Jesus, to think yous 2 were good mates on xbox a while back, then ya joined iC Rolling Eyes
i loved playn with redlad best mate on xbox live a month ago......jesus only a month
R.I.P redtin Sad

indeed man indeed

Redlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

ask any1 in iC and theyl tell ya im d cockiest cunt in the world! but rightfully so seen as im a beast but anyway i think redlad is sound so i don't care what yas say and iv talked to him in real life which i doubt many of yous have done with your teammates so dont worry he wont be leavin any time soon Wink

Rapture

Number of posts : 59
Gamertag : iC I RapTuRe
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowe Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:48 pm

Im not on the site for a few hours and look what happens haha. Wow I hate IC.
Bowe
Bowe

Male Number of posts : 735
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FBI Bowe
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Fitzer wrote:
blessed wrote:
Fitzer wrote:
blessed wrote:and we said that where??

according to some1 in ur clan ur not, we asked em today and he sayed u announced it on ur site .

em get your facrs straight , eoin apperently said it to you , one of the ic lads posted we should stop trying to play irish clans
on our site

but me being ic clan leader and a general prick i decided that was a stupid idea................ so yah we are still playing irish clans

Nah i dont beleive you, Eoin sayed directly to me and bosco, we dont play irish clans anymore so stop saying were wrong and this is why i love irish clans , all this bullshit Razz

nah your not get this , i run ic not eoin .......... i never ever said we stop playing irish clans even ask him yourself....

blessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus with a G Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

blessed wrote:
FBI Holy Dan wrote:see page 3, ush may also know more than i do, u only make urself look like a fool wen u deny even playing with us wen u joined ic and question y i deleted u , if u didnt play with me, y did u care? no brainer red....

id say after ur team wining that ic lan game u prob think ur ic team 1 material and would easily bitch about ur fellow cod4 mates jst to get a place on the top 4/5 team if yiz have one, things may b honky dory now, but give redlad a few months and ull see how cocky/arrogant he is to play with......

like i already said redlad is a faggot .... but so is everyone in ic.. so its alll good

redlad is in the top 3 best cod4 players in ic ... so dunno where your getting that dan ..... can belive he was ever in ie with that skill

dat means hes in de top 4 fat sweaty animals in ireland Shocked
Jesus with a G
Jesus with a G

Male Number of posts : 258
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 Jesus with a G
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Redlad Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

i have been in one other clan..

Redlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Josef Fritzer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

FBI TiNTiN wrote:
FBI TOXiiC wrote:
R.I.P redtin Sad
dont ya mean what iC do t people Razz
Josef Fritzer
Josef Fritzer
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenacious Dan Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

my bad as in top 4/5 cod4 players in the clan, i most be hittin a nerve if ur callin me a retard, im off to bed now, i should of stopped tis arguement yonks ago, anythin i said about redlad was true and im only givin ya heads up mick..... slan

Tenacious Dan
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 559
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FBI+Holy+Dan
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm

Fitzer wrote:
FBI TiNTiN wrote:
FBI TOXiiC wrote:
R.I.P redtin Sad
dont ya mean what iC do t people Razz

we at ic like to call it the mick effect

blessed

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TiNTiN Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

blessed wrote:

man you realy have no idea wat u r talking about do ye
IE made me wat i am today and its the same with redlad
at one stage we were unbeatable
so dont fuckn start say ie are shit because they oldest and most sacret irish clan that will ever live
r
FBI TiNTiN
FBI TiNTiN

Male Number of posts : 244
Gamertag : iC v FBI - Page 6 FBI Tintin
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

Ha i just relised i know like 10 people from FBI in real life and hang arround with 4 of them ha

Andy

Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : Supreme TowLy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Redlad Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:51 pm

simply_G wrote:
blessed wrote:

haha i can bet you my house that you are sweatyer then me fatter then me and weigh more then me so i would stop before you make a massive fool out of youself...gobshit

Redlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Josef Fritzer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:52 pm

so hows ur gow team doing mick atm ?? Razz
Josef Fritzer
Josef Fritzer
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rapture Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:52 pm

id like to congratulate IE on making TinTin a jugg whore! at least redlad had some sense..... he joined us, took off jugg and hes already won some money!

Rapture

Number of posts : 59
Gamertag : iC I RapTuRe
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 pm

NAh g is realy skinny Very Happy no offence g and e aint sweaty compaired to most people

Andy

Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : Supreme TowLy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Josef Fritzer Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Redlad wrote:
simply_G wrote:
blessed wrote:

haha i can bet you my house that you are sweatyer then me fatter then me and weigh more then me so i would stop before you make a massive fool out of youself...gobshit

arent they the same ting redlad haha
Josef Fritzer
Josef Fritzer
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Rogue Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:53 pm

Lol, this thread = fail.

FBI Rogue