Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA

+8
FBI TOXiiC
o Smushbush o
Headhunter
SKeLLy
FBI Jelly Bean
Andy
FBI Fiddy187
FBI Legacy
12 posters

Go down

The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Empty The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA

Post by FBI Legacy Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:33 am

Post your answer to a question that is bigger than the meaning of life

PES or FIFA?

As a series not just the single game

FIRST POST WHOOOO!! cheers
FBI Legacy
FBI Legacy

Male Number of posts : 193
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI LEGACY
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Back to top Go down

The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Empty Re: The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA

Post by FBI Fiddy187 Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:56 am

fifa is way better, PES loks shit, doesnt have the names, and in genarel is farly bad
FBI Fiddy187
FBI Fiddy187

Male Number of posts : 855
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI+Fiddy187
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Empty Re: The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA

Post by FBI Legacy Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:34 am

FIFA !!!

PES ruined the series after 6
FBI Legacy
FBI Legacy

Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI LEGACY

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:27 am

Iv Always Ben A PES MAn Until PES 6 Utter Shite It Was I Always Loved Fifa Doe

Fifa FTW

Andy

Number of posts : 303
Gamertag : Supreme TowLy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Jelly Bean Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:49 am

Fifa is far to easy tho im staying true to pro evo sure they havnt copyrighted everything but hell game play is better and its harder
FBI Jelly Bean
FBI Jelly Bean

Male Number of posts : 124
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI+Jelly+Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by SKeLLy Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:03 pm

if you like Pes go on to pesfan.com it like the ultimate pes fan website, i used to go on it 4 pes 6 but not nemre bcoz the shit editing, i used to love all the editing you could do in Pes 4-6. . . then in 09 aswell is alri i guess.I hav all the pes' for the Playstation 2 and 3 Razz
SKeLLy
SKeLLy

Male Number of posts : 562
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Im+a+Beast+DUDE
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://www.WeAreSiK.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Headhunter Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 pm

Who gives a fuck. Each to their own.
Headhunter
Headhunter

Male Number of posts : 265
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA JesusCopter

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Legacy Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 am

Headhunter wrote:Who gives a fuck. Each to their own.

mature baz
no , sorry just post which u think is better dosent have to make sense
FBI Legacy
FBI Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by o Smushbush o Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:15 am

Has to be Pro Evo for me, gameplay is better, the ball doesnt go about a million miles an hour, its harder to score, shooting is well better. FIFA is made by EA, enough said.

o Smushbush o

Male Number of posts : 449
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI+Smush
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am

I got to agree with Smush, have ya got the game ush ill give ya a game Wink
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Male Number of posts : 1524
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI Toxiic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 am

i've been a pes man since international superstar soccer on the N64,

this year i bought fifa after i traded in the new pes for being shit and having horrible online

the new fifa is fucking amazing,
Katz
Katz

Number of posts : 424
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Katsumodo47

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:15 am

Good oul ISS
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI Toxiic

Back to top Go down

Post by o Smushbush o Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:48 am

i remeber that on the PS1, was it a disc which was a football? that was class, roberto carlos....

o Smushbush o

Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI+Smush

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI TOXiiC Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:58 am

And the lil run up to the ball when he was takin a free kick hahaa
FBI TOXiiC
FBI TOXiiC
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Katz Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:46 am

FBI TOXiiC wrote:And the lil run up to the ball when he was takin a free kick hahaa

i loved being Paraguay, Chavalliet there goalkeeper took there freekicks, he was a beast
Katz
Katz

Number of posts : 424
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Katsumodo47

Back to top Go down

Post by o Smushbush o Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:44 am

i always picked argentina for some strange reason, and then i got persuaded by robertos free kicks to change

o Smushbush o

Back to top Go down

Post by lee brophy Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:37 pm

i hate football games nd i am shite at them but if i had 2 pick 1 of the 2 it would be fifa cause its easier simple as !
lee brophy
lee brophy

Male Number of posts : 774
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Leebrophy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowe Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 am

Oh Sammy Sammy Sammy.......why are u so unoriginal that u hav to copy stuff from our mates.....you know what I'm talkin about Sam wanker takin like the exact title of our mates poll.... i'm surprised you found it on bebo if u werent too busy wankin over the girl of your dreams....you also know what i'm talkin about there wanker
Bowe
Bowe

Male Number of posts : 735
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI Bowe
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Legacy Wed May 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Whom ??
FBI Legacy
FBI Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bowe Wed May 20, 2009 4:51 pm

Was kev Suspect
Bowe
Bowe

Male Number of posts : 735
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA FBI Bowe
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugs Thu May 21, 2009 4:21 am

fifa... no question
Jugs
Jugs

Male Number of posts : 563
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Irishjugernaut
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by o Smushbush o Thu May 21, 2009 3:09 pm

pro evo...the reasons in the name Very Happy

o Smushbush o

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugs Thu May 21, 2009 3:16 pm

no fifa, better graphics, better gameplay
Jugs
Jugs

Male Number of posts : 563
Gamertag : The Question that has troubled mankind since the big bang PES or FIFA Irishjugernaut
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down